June 11-15, 2023 - NDSCS Wahpeton Campus
Explore the exciting culinary industry at the NDSCS 烹饪的. This four-day culinary camp is geared toward individuals at least 16 years old with gourmet aspirations of a career in the culinary profession. NDSCS 烹饪艺术 faculty will help you discover and develop skills needed for success in the culinary world.
For information, please call Leslie Shirek at (701) 671-2578
At the NDSCS 烹饪的, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Discover new ingredients used in restaurants
- Practice food garnishing techniques
- Learn how baking ingredients work together to create wonderful breads, pastries and desserts
- Compete against fellow campers in an Iron Chef competition.
The following topics are covered:
- 沙拉 & 沙拉酱
- Meats, Seafood, and Poultry Entrées
The NDSCS 烹饪的 utilizes a professional, industry-current kitchen lab and classroom - the same facilities used by NDSCS 烹饪艺术 students.
All participants will stay on-campus in the residence halls and food is provided (included in the cost).
2023 Event is complete — Check back for information about the 2024 烹饪的 event.