退伍军人权利法》® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). 更多信息rmation about education 好处 offered by VA is available at the official U.S. 政府网站 www.好处.va.政府 / gibill.
For students using Federal 学费 Assistance, please utilize this date for assistance submitting your 学费 Assistance request for the Spring 2020 semester. 还记得, your TA request MUST be submitted and approved prior to classes starting for the Spring semester.
Join the 北达科他 State College of Science Veteran's Certifying Official in a come-and-go workshop for assistance in completing your application for GoArmyEd and the GI Bill.
Representatives from the ND National Guard will also be available to assist with the process. 无需预约!
Please have the following steps completed before you arrive to make the most of your time:
- Complete the initial request for access training in GoArmyEd
- 电子邮件 the Registrar, Mike Paolini at 迈克尔.Paolini@ndsc.edu, and request a copy of your degree plan.
Please have the following steps completed before you arrive to make the most of your time and remember to bring all identified documents.
- 检讨福利，请参阅 www.好处.va.政府 to determine which chapter of 好处 you will be applying for
- Bring the following documents if applicable: DD 214 (Member Copy 4), NOBE (Notice of Basic Eligibility), 爱发牢骚的合同
- 如果申请Ch. 35或Ch. 33权利转让, you will need to know the veteran’s file number (typically the veteran’s Social Security Number)
- If you have already applied for your GI Bill 好处 and have received your Certificate of Eligibility, please send a copy to the School Certifying Official at firstname.lastname@example.org.