You've made your decision to enroll at ndsc! 接下来你应该做什么?
应用 for Admission
ACT test results are required as part of the Admission process. If you do not have ACT scores 和 need an ACCUPLACER test to determine eligibility for college English 和 Mathematics classes, contact Student Success for help finding an ACCUPLACER test site in your region at 701-671-3000 | 800-342-4325 ext. 3-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
应用 for Financial Aid
The ndsc school code for FAFSA is 002996. 点击这里了解更多详情.
Claim Your Account to access CampusConnection
When you receive your admission letter 和 student EMPL ID number, you need to "Claim Your Account" to obtain a User ID 和 password to log into CampusConnection. 访问 CampusConnection Help for more information 和 follow the instructions.
Access your ndsc email account 和 Activate your Online 服务
您可能已经收到ndsc的电子邮件! It is essential that students check their ndsc email account regularly as this is the official mode of communication used by the College 和 for ndsc Online classes. Instructions to activate your services 和 access your email are at www.ndsc.edu/IT-Setup.
Register for Classes
Students register for classes through the CampusConnection system.
- Check out the online course schedule.
- 一定要配合你的 program advisor to help plan your schedule each semester.
- Refer to the 校园连接帮助指南 有关添加/删除类的说明, 更新个人信息, 查看你的最终成绩和更多.
Books are required for online classes 和 can be purchased online at ndscbookstore.com.
Several classes also require access codes for publisher websites to access content needed for your classes. These codes should be purchased from the ndsc Bookstore to be sure they work in the ndsc courses. Find additional information on the ndsc Bookstore website under 'Textbooks'.
Obtain the necessary software required
All ndsc students have access to the orientation course to learn how to use the learning management system. The course is available when you log into ndsc Online. Take time before the semester begins to check it out so you are better prepared when your classes begin!
Online classes open the first full class day of the semester. They are not self-paced, but you will have access to them 24/7 once they begin. Look for assignment due dates in your online courses so you don't miss important deadlines.
- 在线课程也是如此 Academic Calendar, Refund Schedule 和 Wildcat Fee Payment schedules as traditional campus classes. Please review this information so you are aware of important dates for adding/dropping classes, 支付学杂费, 假期, 等.
- Refund Schedules show a percentage of refund for students withdrawing from school. Classes with different start or end dates than the regular semester will follow a different refund schedule.
- State Authorization information for out-of-state students.
- ndsc Attendance Policy. This policy also applies to online classes. It is important to log into online classes often 和 keep up with class work 和 announcements from instructors.