Concordia College, 明尼苏达州 State University Moorhead, 北达科他 State University, 365买球App下载 and 明尼苏达州 State Community and Technical College students may register for 本科 courses at other Tri-College institutions under the Tri-College agreement according to the following procedures:
- Students must observe all registration and academic policies of their home campus, including arrangement for withdrawals, drop/adds, pass/fail options, audits and incomplete grades. Courses may be applied to resident credit requirements only at the institution where they register and pay tuition with one exception: NDSU students earning a University Studies degree must complete residency requirements through NDSU courses only.
- 成绩 earned through Tri-College are calculated into home campus grade-point averages and posted on home campus academic records.
- Students with documented disabilities who wish to register for Tri-College courses and who have transportation or other needs should contact the Disabilities 服务 Office on their home campus.
- Although semester beginning and ending dates are similar between the Tri-College institutions, please note that the breaks during the semester do not necessarily match.
- Students taking a Tri-College course to repeat a home campus course previously taken, 必须在表格上注明吗. 不允许重复学分.
- Students enrolling in Tri-college courses that require special fees (lab fees, 教训, 供应, 等.) or differential tuition will be responsible for paying those fees at the provider campus.
- MSUM, NDSU, ndsc and MState students seeking registration at CC or CC students seeking enrollment at MSUM, NDSU, ndsc and MState must be enrolled at full-time status at their home campus.
- All students must be registered at their home campus before being eligible to enroll in Tri-College coursework. This enrollment limitation is not applicable during the summer term.
- The course exchange is limited to one course per student per semester per participating campus, and only if the course is not catalogued or 从ered on the student’s home campus in a given semester. Exceptions to the one course/semester limit among campuses are as follows:
a. Students who have declared a Tri-College minor (one not 从ered by their home campus). The minor must be declared and on file with the home institution, and will be confirmed by the home campus at the point of registration. The host campus will confirm that the course(s) being requested are required for the minor;
b. Students who request enrollment in either the Aerospace Studies/Air Force ROTC (AS) or Military Science/Army ROTC (MS) courses at NDSU;
c. Students who request enrollment in a course/lab pairing (lecture and corresponding lab);
d. Concordia allows exchange by their full-time students (12 credits) to enroll in one course per semester between the partner institutions and then only if the course is not 从ered at Concordia that semester. Concordia does not participate in the course exchange during the summer semester.
If you have any questions regarding your Tri-College registration, please contact your home campus: