读&写 is provided at no charge to all NDSCS students and employees. This award-winning toolbar is useful for language learning, research and organization.
- 打开阅读&写 and choose Sign in with Microsoft
- Sign in with your NDSCS email credentials (remember to use @ndus.edu)
NDSCS students and employees may use 办公室女士 on up to five personal devices and computers. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel and more!
- 登录 to your Office 365 email account
- 点击 the circle with your initials in the upper right corner of the screen
- 选择 查看账户
- 向下滚动到 办公室应用软件
- 点击 管理
- 点击 安装办公室
Once Office 365 is installed, you will need to activate it by logging in. Log in with the same steps used to log in to your NDSCS email. If a message appears that “Something went wrong”, click the 继续 button at the bottom and it will activate.
Some faculty will require a proctor for testing and/or the 响应锁定浏览器 to be on the computer used for testing. 这是一个免费下载.
- Download 响应锁定浏览器
- If you are testing at a location that may have download restrictions and firewalls, you should work with them before your first test to be sure they can load the software onto their computer. Allow sufficient time before your first test deadline to be sure Lockdown Browser is installed and working properly on your computer.
- Some faculty require proctors for online exams. Where it is known, this requirement is indicated but may change without notice. Proctoring fees may be charged at some locations. Some instructors have additional restrictions so be sure to read the information provided in your class.