In accordance with NDUS Policy 506.1 proof of immunization is required for students enrolled at ndsc unless they have an approved exemption.
1. 麻疹、腮腺炎、风疹(MMR) – MMR信息
- Will accept titer results as an acceptable form of documentation if test proves immunity.
- Students born before January 1, 1957, are exempt from the MMR requirement.
2. 脑膜炎(脑膜炎球菌) – 脑膜炎的信息
- All students 21 years of age and younger must provide documentation of vaccination of Meningitis.
- NOTE: Meningococcal B is a separate meningitis vaccination. It does NOT meet NDUS requirement.
Tuberculosis (TB) testing is required of students who have lived in or traveled to a country for more than 30 days that is classified by United States health 从icials as 高负担 结核病.
- These students are required to submit a negative two step TB test, or a chest x-ray indicating no active disease. Testing must be done after entry to the United States.
- Primary care providers (hospital/clinic records)
All documentation must contain the student's first & last name, date of birth and date of each vaccination. Documentation also must show the source of the record (i.e. health organization) or include a health care provider's signature in order to be accepted.
Records may be submitted through the following:
- For security purposes, this is the recommended option
- 电子邮件 ndsc记录.email@example.com
- Mail to: ndsc Admissions, 第六街800号reet N, Wahpeton, ND 58076
最后期限 for Submitting Records:
Students who are non-compliant will receive a registration hold on their account that will prevent them from registering for future classes.
Students must submit an immunization exemption when:
- Immunization is contraindicated by a medical condition that is certified by a licensed provider.
- The student's beliefs preclude participation in an immunization program.
Students seeking an immunization exemption, please complete this form: 豁免免疫接种表格
If you have questions about the immunization admission requirement, please contact the ndsc Admissions Office at 701.671.2521 or ndsc.Admissions@miraquienhabla.net.
If you are unsure if you have received the required immunizations, please call ndsc Student 健康 and Wellness at 701.671.2286或电邮 ndsc.StudentWellness@miraquienhabla.net 在学年期间.