Federal regulations require that schools participating in federal financial aid programs determine if students, 他们是否接受经济援助, are progressing through their programs of study in a satisfactory qualitative academic manner, 以令人满意的数量速度进步. If a student does not maintain 令人满意的进展 according to the guidelines defined below, 该学生将被列入经济援助警告名单. Students on 金融援助 Warning have access to any aid which they are eligible for during that semester. If the 令人满意的进展 guidelines defined below are not met during the warning period, a student will then be placed on 金融援助 Disqualification, 终止资格. The student will be notified by email if they are placed on 金融援助 Warning or Disqualification.
In accordance with the 365买球App下载 Academic Standards, students are expected to maintain a grade point average that is equal to or greater than the college's minimum requirements as stated in the College 目录. 在每学期结束时, 包括夏季学期, the current and cumulative grade point average including all transfer credits will be evaluated for all students at 365买球App下载. 特殊平均绩点，包括转学分，必须至少为1.5 .一个学期后，1.两个学期后，1.3个学期后86分.0之后.
Maximum Time Frame: Students must complete their program within 150 percent of the published length of the program. Minimum percentage of completed hours: Students are required to successfully complete 67 percent of their attempted credit hours. 在每学期结束时, 包括夏季学期, this percentage will be calculated for both cumulative (including all transfer credits) and current credits. Credit hours attempted per term will be determined by the registered number of credits on the census date (8th class day) including course repeats. Credit hours completed per term will mean those credits for classes in which a student received a passing grade of A, B, C, D或S. Credit hours not completed include classes with 成绩 of F, I, U, W, AU or NR. Once a student has registered, it is especially important to evaluate any decision to drop credits. 注:学术警告, Probation or Suspension are not the same as 金融援助 Warning, 留用或取消资格.
Students who have been determined ineligible for Federal 金融援助 due to satisfactory progress may re-establish satisfactory progress and regain eligibility by satisfying one of the following conditions:
- Complete one semester of at least 6 credits with a minimum of 2.零平均成绩，100%完成学业，没有经济资助. Student would then need to file an appeal to request reinstatement of financial aid.
- Complete course work to remove “Incomplete” from the transcript if all other 令人满意的进展 requirements are met. Student would then need to file an appeal to request reinstatement of financial aid.
- Students may re-establish eligibility following a three-year (3) period of non-enrollment at the State College of Science. Student would need to file an appeal to request reinstatement.
- Students may appeal to re-establish financial aid eligibility on the basis of extenuating medical or emotional circumstances. Examples of situations that would be acceptable include hospitalization, 疾病, 抑郁症, 家人去世. Situations that are not acceptable include working too many hours, 改变专业, 或者不喜欢课程材料或老师. 这类上诉将逐案处理. If an appeal is approved, the students eligibility for financial aid will be reinstated.
- Students may appeal to establish eligibility for exceeding 150% length of program due to change of program or transfer credits that do not apply to current program.
Students who re-establish eligibility for financial aid will receive that aid on a plan of study status hereafter. The 令人满意的进展 requirements must be met each semester after appeal in order to remain eligible.
每学期平均分达到0分的学生.00 (F or I in all courses attempted) will automatically be placed on 金融援助 Disqualification and will not receive a 金融援助 Warning period. Any student whose enrollment is canceled administratively due to non-attendance, or withdraws from all classes in a semester will automatically be placed on 金融援助 Disqualification. 任何未达到累积2分的学生.0 Grade Point Average at the conclusion of their fourth semester and thereafter will be placed on 金融援助 Disqualification, 没有经济援助警告期.
如果被置于经济援助取消资格, an appeal form is available at the 金融援助 Office or by downloading the form below. The appeal must be submitted along with supporting documentation to be considered. Appeals without supporting documentation will be returned to student. An appeal for reinstatement of eligibility should be submitted as soon as possible to insure financial aid availability at the time of fee payment.